Not Seeing the .gps File on Trimble FMX
The workaround at the moment is to open the osd file in OSD V1.4.4 and exporting with that version instead. BUT YOU MUST EXPORT WITH A 'Export Grid Bearing (deg)' of 0 DEGREES for this to work properly.
So if you are experiencing this problem please try this:
1. Download and install OptiSurface Designer V1.4.4: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain this setup file.
2. Click Windows Start menu and you should be able to find both versions installed "OptiSurface Designer
V1.4.4"& "OptiSurface Designer V1.4.5"
3. Click the "OptiSurface Designer V1.4.4" icon to run it
4. Click File > Open > Select your .osd file made previously in OSD V1.4.5.
5. Click File > Export Proposed > Save As Type > Trimble AgGPS FieldLevel (*.gps)
6. Change 'Export Grid Bearing (deg)' to 0
7. Click OK at 'The accuracy of the earthworks"... dialog box
8. You gps file should be exported. Copy to USB stick and load to FMX.