1. Download and install OptiSurface Designer V1.4.4: Contact email@example.com to obtain this setup file.
2. Click Windows Start menu and you should be able to find both versions installed "OptiSurface Designer
V1.4.4"& "OptiSurface Designer V1.4.5"
3. Click the "OptiSurface Designer V1.4.4" icon to run it
4. Click File > Open > Select your .osd file made previously in OSD V1.4.5.
5. Click File > Export Proposed > Save As Type > Trimble AgGPS FieldLevel (*.gps)
6. Change 'Export Grid Bearing (deg)' to 0
7. Click OK at 'The accuracy of the earthworks"... dialog box
8. You gps file should be exported. Copy to USB stick and load to FMX.